Triman GmbH develops business software using the Microsoft .NET Framework and other Microsoft Technologies. We apply agile software development principles.
We are currently looking to expand our Team in Lucerne with a
As a .NET Software Developer it is your responsibility to design and implement object-oriented .NET projects or components. You are activtely applying agile software development principles like TDD, Refactoring and Continuous Integration to develop working pieces of software in short development cycles. You are able to do so in a precise and autonomous manner, while closely working together with our customers.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or similar education
- Strong working knowledge of the .NET Framework
- Experiences in developing Microsoft Office application and .NET applications (Web or Windows)
- Communicative and team-oriented personality
- Flexbility and ability to take responsibility
- Good knowledge of German and English (spoken and written)
- A creative job full of diversified tasks and projects in a successful company in Lucerne.
- An enjoyable working environment that allows for personal growth
- Attractive salary and excellent social benefits
Got You Interested?
Interested? Send a complete set of application papers by e-mail to
or snail mail to:
z.Hd. Riccardo Chirra (Mobile 079 379 66 10)
We are looking forward to hearing from you!